I have a YouTube Channel that has been a little lonely lately. On it, I mostly create “How-To” videos to address questions I receive. When someone has a tech question, often it is easier to create a short video to show them what to do instead of explaining it over the phone. Some of these are so super-specific that they never get publically posted on my channel. Other times, I just pick a common topic and create an explainer video.
I haven’t been very prolific on the channel lately so I thought I would reach out and see what you might be looking for help with.
How Can I Help?
- Stuck on an issue in Squarespace or WordPress?
- Need help creating a certain graphic in Canva? Having trouble posting sermons on your website?
- Does your podcast sound weird?
- Need to boost a post on Facebook but don’t know how?
- Want to schedule social media posts with Buffer but don’t know where to start?
I would be glad to help.
Sometimes, I don’t have the answer. However, I can almost always find it. Other times, someone else has already done a great explainer video, and I will just post a link to that.
Use the comments section below to let me know how I can help.
In the meantime, considering taking this short survey. It will help me better understand the things my readers are struggling with so I can provide the most helpful content here on the blog.
While you are here…